Tuesday, December 29, 2009

PaNiC aT tHe ToiLeT!!


urgghh..ok its 5:32pm n i just had my morning shower.hee (big grin)
guess what..i've told ya bout my new hair bla3..i love it u noe..
n tadi..while i was trying to do like this like that with my hair..i saw!!A,satu,yi,wundek, helai grey hair!!!n my jaw goes like this..



wahh!!comel plak i tergejut cm muka jeremy oppa..LOL


i was tergejut mgalahkn anak beruk yg tergejut!!huhu..otokajo?
then i belek2 my hair again and again thank GOD ada 1 ja..huhu
well its not a big deal..but im a lady ok ..thing like this scared me to death..lol
n yah,.i turning 21 next month..so thats scarier tho...urghh can i have a time machine...i wanna go back to high school..with my girls..huu.

eekk its not even 6pm..n im in my sleeping gown oredi?ayoo..

No comments:

Post a Comment