Monday, December 21, 2009

Forever 21

im counting the days now..not that im super excited about me leaving my beloved forever 21.err im talking bout my age..urgghh getting old..hate it..but well it just a number..haaa...huu..
today im doing all the housework with full dedication coz im afraid that my mum won't let me go to my sis house coz its my last week to spend some time with her..haha she's my best friend tho..tho i love to "belasah" her smpai lebam..heheh..yah some others things i currently listen to Kpop which im not really into it before coz i don't really like boy band..but since i love HONG KI when he acted as JEREMY in YOU R BEAUTIFUL so now here i am..layan ja..heheh..another indie band from korea C.N BLUE they're cool..sort of rock band n they sang in english..cool hah..go n check them out plus they got bunch of hot+cute guy which i love the most..hahah..gatal me..so i guess that it for now..er in case u're wondering bout my result?emm im doing fine..i know what im doing n im good tq..lol err my health condition?not so good..batuk2 like 24 n my sis n bro sebok nk tuduh me sb diorg xleh tdo..hahah padan mka..buekk..ok la g2g..till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment