Monday, June 28, 2010

its football mad nation babeh

see i won it already, so guys..go home..its all mine..LOL
never ever ask me "paham ka tgk bola"
try that if u want me to give a long super intellectual speech for you.LOL
well its undeniable fact that im watching the hot guys running over an Innocent ball (hah!!hahah)
well other than that, football for me is more than that..this is the time when you sell your country's name and where are you from..really hope that one day Malaysia will make it through the world cup..its has been long enough and I hate Maxis's football ad..thank god for that at least we have something to be proud of but its lame you know.its about time for us to change.sorry. I know, its easier said than done but for crying out loud..it has been so long..somebody from the team..sell your soul lah..hahah..forgive me..its a joke idiot..lol.

p/s: viva Espana+porto+Argentina = really need to learn Spanish ai aii mi'amor

No comments:

Post a Comment